Thursday 4 May 2017

Catalan students' dreams

Laia Olmo:
I'm Laia, I'm student from Guillem catà, Manresa. I hope to go to the university and I hope studying primary school teacher and in a future I hope to working for teacher of primary school.
I want study this career because I love children and I want teach children and help them. I really like this career because I can choose subjects that I had not tried before. And this career have a lot of new subjects and I like it.

I like work in groups because  I can meet new people of other cities or countries. If I can't to achieve this career I would want study translation and interpretation.
But my dream is be a teacher of primary school.


Salma Gutiérrez:I'm Salma Gutiérrez, I'm from Barcelona, Spain. When I finish my studies here in Guillem Cata, I would like to study a career: Nursing. Because I like to help people. It is interesting for me to keep in contact with people.
The inconvenient of nursing is that I need a very high mark and it is difficult to get into this career.
About fashion career... I think it is very risky because you need to be the best in this job and it is such a big international competition.


Cristina Malanciuc:
I'm Cristina, I'm from Spain and I'm studying in the high school Guillem Catà of Manresa. When I finish my studies I will like ingress in the university of law. I like this career because I think have many success jobs and is very interesting and very appreciatted career. This job have a one inconvenient, is soo hard career and exigent. I hope, one day I will be a lawyer and defend people who need it. This is the dream I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment