Wednesday 3 May 2017

The dreams of Polish students


Dominika Marek (16) Gimnazjum nr 7 im. Ignacego Krasickiego w Olsztynie
When I finish medicine at university I will find my dream job. I want to be a doctor for kids and help them. I think I'm a really self-confident person so I think it's possible. Besides my career, I’d like to became a happy person as a daughter, a friend, a scout, a student and a granddaughter. In the future, I want to discovery new places overseas. I want to see China, Morocco and Italy. I'm not scared - I'm very motivated to do this. I think the knowledge you need to make a change isn't enough. You've got to find the courage to do it. I want to study a lot of new things like playing a cello, cooking and coaching for shy and unmotivated people. I think the key to make my dreams come true is hard work, well-organised life and positive thoughts.

Weronika SzaƂkowska (16) Gimnazjum nr 7 im. Ignacego Krasickiego w Olsztynie
When I finish studying, I want to find a good job, an apartment, get married and have children. I know, it's very forward- looking, but I want my future to look like this. I would like to graduate from economy. I like mathematics, counting, numbers. I would like to be an accountant or to work in a bank. I like team work so I want to work with other people, but if I like something and I understand something, I can work alone. Finding a good job is hard, but I think if someone knows how to write a good CV and knows how to behave at a job interview, he/she has a chance to get a dream job. I hope my dreams will come true!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Julio. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Catalonia. I live with my family in a flat. I live with my parents and my younger brother, Marc. He's 8 years old.I don't have any pets but I would like yo hace a dog.
    In my free time I like playing football and watching TV serials, my favourite one is Game of Thrones. I also like hang out with my friends at The weeknd, we usually go to have burgers foto dinner oficina party at night.
    In the futuro I would like yo be a technical engineer because I love robots and drones.

    ReplyDelete